Thanksgiving Break

Junior Anna Hitt talks about her Thanksgiving break. Hitt said, “I’m so thankful for my family and friends and the time I get to spend with them. This year my friends and I are starting a new tradition: “friendsgiving”. That’s basically thanksgiving dinner with all my friends.” 

Jacey Loving

Jacey Loving, Writer

“What are you thankful for?”

“Do you have any thanksgiving traditions?”

Thanksgiving break is a time for students to recognize what they are thankful for and to spend quality time with friends and family. 

Senior Kea McGregor said, “I’m thankful for my friends and family and especially my good looks. I don’t really have any special traditions, we usually have a family dinner.”

Jacey Loving

Senior Kelsey Parke said, “I’m thankful that my family continues to gather together year after year and share our thankfulness to each other.”

Jacey Loving

Junior Ashlei Coonrod said, “I’m thankful for my family and friends, and everything God has blessed me with. My family traditions are going to my grandparent’s house, and eating lots of food.”

Jacey Loving

Hopefully you eat lots of turkey and enjoy your thanksgiving break with family and friends!